Did you know Wisconsin has over 15,074 lakes? Like many kids who grew up in Wisconsin I dreamed of owning a cabin on a lake and spent lots of vacations going to a lake “up north.”
I’m lucky enough to have a relative with a house on a lake. He invited my family to visit. It’s one of our favorite places to go, so we did. Here are thirteen pictures from our recent vacation.
1. Many lake associations have boat decorating contests and parades. This one, a Duck Dynasty motif, was one of my favorites.
3. This fire truck won first place.
4. This boat Thrift Sale Pickers also placed.
5. Hiking is one of the things my friend and I do up north.
6. As you’ve probably guessed, I also like taking pictures.
10. Big Falls, Wisconsin
Where do you like to vacation? What do you like to do? Please share.