I hope 2014 was good for you and I look forward to sharing another 360 some days in cyberspace together.
Happy New Year! But I don’t just want to wish you a fantastic 2015 in English. Here’s my best in thirteen other languages.
- Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun ~ Turkish
- Feliz Ano Neuvo ~ Spanish
- Cung-Chuc Tan-Xuan ~ Vietnamese
- Bonne Annee ~French
- S Novim Godom~ Russian
- Gullukkig Niuw Jaar ~ Dutch
- Sua Sdei tfnam tmei ~ Khmer
- Chu Shen Tan~ Chinese
- Prosit Neujahr~ German
- L’Shannah Tovah Tikatevu~ Hebrew
- Eftecheezmaenos o Kaenooryos hronos~ Greek
- Szczesliwego Nowego Roku ~Polish
- Boas Festas e Feliz Ano Novo ~ Brazilian
Do you know any other ways of wishing someone Happy New Year? Please share.